Friday, February 23, 2007

Anson Carter traded...THANK GOD!

TSN is reporting that Carter has been traded to Carolina for a 5th round pick in '08. We can get to how much the Canes overpaid for him later, for now let the cheering begin.

Coming in to the season, I thought a lot of Carter. Thought him a solid winger who could really help out. I didn't really think 100% of his output from last season was all on the Swedish Twins, but it appears they were good for about 98% of it. I really figured he would help, but he never really bothered to show up. And last night just took it all. Maybe he knew he was gone, I don't know, but it was the laziest game I've seen on Nationwide ice in 6 seasons. Games like that make me wish Kevin Dineen had never retired and was there to tear a hole in somebody...

No comments: