Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another timely entry...

Hmmm, let's see what what's happened in Jacketland since my last post griping about the Zherdev contract situation...
  1. Zherdev signed a contract, for one.
  2. The Jackets started solid in their first three games and then, well...
  3. Gerard Gallant was fired.
  4. Ken Hitchcock was hired...and things began to look up almost immediately.
So, in my timely manner, here we sit at the beginning of '07 with the Jackets headed west for three games. At this point, I'm pretty happy with the team. I have a couple gripes - mainly named "Malhotra" and "Eriksson" - but happy with how things have come around. Now I wonder if they've come around enough. Will my credit card bill explode in April? We can only hope...

Have to see if I can get a bit more regular at this whole blogging thing...it seemed like a good idea at the time...

No comments: